Cisco 100BASE-BX10 SFP network media con
10-15 Day DeliveryLast few available! Order now: Only 2 left.
2 in stock
The Cisco® 100BASE-X Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Fast Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network.
– Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot.
– Supports the “pay-as-you-populate” model.
– Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card.
– Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP.
– Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link.
|Maximum transfer distance||10000 m|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0, IEEE 802.3|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 – 85 °C|
|Transmit power range||-8 – -14 dBmW|
|Maximum transfer distance||
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-40 – 85 °C
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 70 °C
|Transmit power range||
-8 – -14 dBmW
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.