Cisco Aironet 2700i 1300 Mbit/s White Po
10-15 Day DeliveryLast few available! Order now: Only 2 left.
2 in stock
The Cisco® Aironet® 2700 Series of Wi-Fi access points (APs) delivers industry-leading 802.11ac performance at a price point ideal for plugging capacity and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops now shipping with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
The Aironet 2700 series supports 802.11ac “Wave 1” In its first implementation, providing a theoretical connection rate of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s roughly triple the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11n APs. The boost helps you stay ahead of the performance and bandwidth expectations of today’s mobile worker, who usually uses multiple Wi-Fi devices instead of just one. As such, users are adding proportionally larger traffic loads to the wireless LAN, which has outpaced Ethernet as the default enterprise access network.
High Density Experience (HD Experience)
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 2700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a high-density experience for enterprise networks designed for mission-critical, high-performance applications. The 2700 is a component of a Cisco series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled APs that delivers a robust mobility experience based on the following product features:
– 802.11ac with 3×4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing APs.
– Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
– Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
– Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
– Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
– MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series sustains higher-speed connections farther from the AP than competing solutions. The result is up to three times greater availability of 1.3-Gbps rates in the Cisco environment for optimum mobile device performance and user experiences.
|Maximum data transfer rate||1300 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||1300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11d,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3at|
|Channels quantity||13 channels|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||15 W|
|Certification||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155|
|Antenna features||Integrated antenna|
|Antenna gain level (max)||4 dBi|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 – 70 °C|
UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155
|Antenna gain level (max)||
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||
IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11d,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11h,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3at
|Ethernet LAN data rates||
|Maximum data transfer rate||
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-30 – 70 °C
|Power consumption (typical)||
100 – 240 V
2.4, 5 GHz
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||