Cisco Catalyst C2960G-48TCL, Refurbished
Cisco Systems® is introducing the intelligent Ethernet Cisco® Catalyst® 2960G-48TC Switch, a new member of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series of fixed-configuration standalone devices that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for entry-level enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks, helping enable enhanced LAN services. The Cisco Catalyst 2960G-48TC Switch accelerates the deployment of Gigabit to the Desktop (GTTD) by providing 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet in one rack unit (RU) along with integrated security, including Network Admission Control (NAC), as well as advanced quality of service (QoS) and resiliency, delivering intelligent services for the network edge.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series offers the following benefits:
• Intelligent features at the network edge-for example, sophisticated access control lists (ACLs) and enhanced security.
• Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink. Each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time.
• Network control and bandwidth optimization through advanced QoS, granular rate limiting, ACLs, and multicast services.
• Network security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and NAC based on users, ports, and MAC addresses.
• Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting as part of the midmarket or branch solution using the embedded device manager and Cisco Network Assistant.
• Autoconfiguration for specialized applications using Cisco Smartports.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP module slots quantity||4|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Broadcast storm control||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Number of VLANs||255|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Switching capacity||32 Gbit/s|
|DHCP features||DHCP server,DHCP client|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|MAC address filtering||Y|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part 15 Class A, EN 55022 Class A (CISPR22), EN 55024 (CISPR24), AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A, CE, CNS13438 Class A, MIC, GOST, China EMC|
CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1
TUV/GS to EN 60950-1
CB to IEC 60950-1
|Internal memory||64 MB|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 – 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 – 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 – 4000 m|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-25 – 70 °C
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||
|MAC address filtering||
|Access Control List (ACL)||
0 – 4000 m
|SFP module slots quantity||
|Number of VLANs||
|MAC address table||
0 – 3000 m
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
-5 – 45 °C
IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
|Broadcast storm control||
|Spanning tree protocol||
DHCP server,DHCP client
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.