Cisco Catalyst C3560CPD8PTS, Refurbished
Cisco® Catalyst® compact switches easily extend an intelligent, fully managed Cisco Catalyst wired switching infrastructure, including end-to-end IP and Borderless Network services, with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet. These attractive, small form-factor Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches are ideal for connecting multiple devices on the retail sales floor and in classrooms, hotels, and factories and for extending wireless LAN networks: wherever space is at a premium and multiple cable runs could be challenging.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C and 3560-C Series Compact Switches highlights:
– Extend a highly secure, intelligent, managed Cisco Catalyst infrastructure with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet
– Support for advanced security and services, including voice, video, and Cisco Borderless Network services, to remote endpoints
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices (selected models)
– Attractive, small form factor and fanless operation fit in confined spaces where multiple cable runs could be challenging
– Easy to deploy, manage and extend the network loop free
– Enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C and 3560-C Series Software
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C Series compact switches ship with the LAN Base version of Cisco IOS® Software, as available on other Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches. Similarly, Cisco Catalyst 3560-C compact switches ship with the IP Base version of Cisco IOS Software, as with other 3560 Series switches. Neither series of compact switches can be upgraded.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C switches deliver advanced Layer 2 switching with intelligent Layer 2 through 4 services for the network edge, such as voice, video, and wireless LAN services. The IP Base feature set on Cisco Catalyst 3560-C switches adds baseline enterprise services, including support for routed access, Cisco TrustSec®, media access control security (MACsec), and other Cisco Borderless Network services.
The LAN Base feature set offers enhanced intelligent services that include comprehensive Layer 2 features. The IP Base feature set provides baseline enterprise services in addition to all LAN Base features. IP Base also includes the support for routed access, MACsec, and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
Cisco Borderless Networks and Access Switching
Borderless Networks, a Cisco next-generation architecture, deliver the new workspace experience, connecting anyone, anywhere, using any device, to any resource – securely, reliably, transparently. The Cisco Borderless Networks architecture addresses primary IT and business challenges to help create a truly borderless experience by bringing interactions closer to the employee and customer. Innovations in switching help organizations deliver ease of operation, green efficiency, security, and performance to accelerate the way IT delivers and scales those services on the network.
Cisco Compact Switches for Retail
Major retailers are increasingly moving customer-facing IP-based applications and services to the middle of the sales floor. A typical transaction area on the floor will often include multiple point-of-sale terminals, card readers, IP phones, and printers. Free-standing kiosks, which allow customers to access online catalogs with click-to-chat capabilities and other applications, are being deployed. Cisco Catalyst compact switches extend fully managed IP services, including end-to-end PCI-compliant solutions, to the floor with a single Ethernet cable or fiber. Because of their quiet operation, attractive appearance, and flexible mounting options, they are ideally suited for mounting in confined spaces on the floor.
Cisco Compact Switches for Education
Video and distance learning applications have become a common part of the curriculum for K-12 and higher education. Support for IP phones and secure wired and wireless connectivity in the classroom are also common requirements. Yet schools and universities must often work within limited budgets and aging facilities, making wiring runs from a central point in the building to multiple devices in the classroom cost prohibitive. Cisco Catalyst compact switches extend fully managed IP services to the classroom with a single Ethernet cable or fiber. Quiet operation and flexible mounting options make them ideally suited for classrooms or confined areas nearby.
Cisco Compact Switches Extend Enterprise Networks
Enterprises often look to extend the reach of their networks – to bring wired connectivity to more employees and to support new wireless deployments. Running additional Ethernet cables for individual devices might be impractical, but the same security, services, and management must be supported. Cisco Catalyst 2960-C and 3560-C Series compact switches extend the wired Cisco access infrastructure, 8 or 12 ports at a time, with a single Ethernet cable or fiber, all while delivering the same services as the Cisco Catalyst switches in the wiring closet. PoE, quiet operation, and flexible mounting options allow placement in confined spaces.
Cisco Networked Sustainability: Good for Business, Better for Environment
– PoE pass-through gives the ability to power PoE end devices through drawing PoE from the wiring closet. The Cisco Catalyst 3560CPD-8PT-S and 2960CPD-8PT-L have eight downlink ports with two PoE input ports that allow it to be powered by another switch. These switches do not need a power supply and receives power over the uplink from an upstream PoE or Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE™) device, providing deployment flexibility and availability. These switches are ideal for wiring and space-constrained applications.
– Cisco EnergyWise is an innovative architecture, added to the Cisco Catalyst 3560-C and 2960-C Series compact switches, that enables the measurement of power consumption in the network infrastructure and network-attached devices. EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-based approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoints. The network discovers Cisco EnergyWise-manageable devices, monitors their power consumption, and takes action based on business rules to reduce power consumption.
– Efficient switch operation: Cisco Catalyst 3560-C and 2960-C Series compact switches use hardware components created by Cisco providing optimum power saving, low-power operations for industry best-in-class power management, and power consumption capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 3560-C ports are capable of reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilization state.
– IEEE 802.3at or PoE+: Available on the Cisco Catalyst 3560-C is the latest in PoE technology, allowing capable devices to be powered with power output up to 30W per port. Table 2 outlines switch models and power capacity for the Cisco Catalyst 3560-C and 2960-C Series compact switches.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||10|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||10|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Broadcast storm control||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Number of VLANs||1005|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|DHCP features||DHCP server|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,SSH|
|MAC address filtering||Y|
|Supported network protocols||DHCP, DTP, PAgP, LACP, IGMP, TFTP, NTP, FTP|
|Certification||UL, CAN/CSA, IEC, GB, FCC, CFR, CE, AS/NZS, VCCI, KCC, KN24/KN22, ANATEL, CCC, GOST, RoHS|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||333354 h|
|Power supply included||Y|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||8|
|Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) ports quantity||2|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 – 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 – 4000 m|
|Heat dissipation||170.6 BTU/h|
|Input voltage||37 – 57 V|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||
|MAC address filtering||
UL, CAN/CSA, IEC, GB, FCC, CFR, CE, AS/NZS, VCCI, KCC, KN24/KN22, ANATEL, CCC, GOST, RoHS
0 – 4000 m
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-25 – 70 °C
|Broadcast storm control||
|Spanning tree protocol||
|Number of VLANs||
IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
|Jumbo frames support||
37 – 57 V
0 – 3000 m
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
5 – 40 °C
|Power supply included||
|Supported network protocols||
DHCP, DTP, PAgP, LACP, IGMP, TFTP, NTP, FTP
|Access Control List (ACL)||