Cisco DWDM-SFP10G-52.52= network transce
10-15 Day Delivery
Need more?Sold Out:
Out of stock
The Cisco® 10GBASE Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) SFP+ Modules (Figure 1) allow
enterprises and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10-Gigabit LAN, WAN, and optical transport network (OTN) services in their networks
The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G (LAN, WAN, and
– The hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch or router to link
– the port with the network.
– The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco switch
– or router to identify whether or not the module is an SFP+ module certified and tested by Cisco.
– The standard Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 40 non-tunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths.
– Cisco DWDM SFP+ modules support digital optical monitoring capability.
|Maximum data transfer rate||10000 Mbit/s|
|Fiber optic connector||LC|
|Power consumption (typical)||1.8 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 – 85 °C|
|Maximum data transfer rate||
|Fiber optic connector||
|Power consumption (typical)||
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-40 – 85 °C
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 70 °C