Cisco N7K-C7018, Refurbished network equ
10-15 Day Delivery
Need more?Sold Out:
Out of stock
Cisco Nexus 7000 Series 18-Slot Chassis
– The Cisco Nexus 7000 Series 18-slot chassis with up to 16 I/O module slots supports up to 512 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 768 Gigabit Ethernet ports, meeting the demands of the largest deployments.
– Side-to-side airflow increases the system density within a 25 rack-unit (25RU) footprint, optimizing the use of rack space. The optimized density provides more than 16RU of free space in a standard 42RU rack for cable management and patching systems.
– The integrated cable management system is designed to support the cabling requirements of a fully configured system to either or both sides of the switch, allowing maximum flexibility. All system components can easily be removed with the cabling in place, providing ease of maintenance tasks with minimal disruption.
– A series of LEDs at the top of the chassis provides a clear summary of the status of the major system components, alerting operators to the need to conduct further investigation. These LEDs report the power supply, fan, fabric, supervisor, and I/O module status.
– The purpose-built optional front module door provides protection from accidental interference with both the cabling and modules installed in the system. The transparent front door allows easy observation of cabling and module indicators and status lights without any need to open the doors, reducing the likelihood of faults caused by human interference. The door supports a dual-opening capability for flexible operation and cable installation while fitted. The door can be completely removed easily for both initial cabling and day-to-day management of the system.
– Independent variable-speed system and fabric fans provide efficient cooling capacity to the entire system. Fan tray redundancy features help ensure reliability of the system and support for hot swapping of fan trays.
|Required software||NX-OS 4.1|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 – 2000 m|
|Safety||UL/CSA/IEC/EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
0 – 2000 m
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-40 – 70 °C
UL/CSA/IEC/EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.