Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M, Refurbished networ
Cisco SFP+ modules offer the following features and benefits.
– Industry’s smallest 10G form factor for greatest density per chassis
– Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch (no need to power down if installing or replacing)
– Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model for investment protection and ease of technology migration
– Digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities
– Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
– Cisco quality identification (ID) feature enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
|Cable length||1 m|
|AWG wire size||30|
|Data transfer rate||10000 Mbit/s|
|Quantity per pack||1 pc(s)|
|Data transfer rate||
|Quantity per pack||
|AWG wire size||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.