Cisco SG355-10P Managed L3 Gigabit Ether
10-15 Day Delivery
Need more?Sold Out:
Out of stock
0 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 350 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 28 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Series offers a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
– Secure desktop connectivity: Cisco 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
– Secure wireless connectivity: With its advanced security features, Power over Ethernet, Auto Smartports, QoS, VLAN, and access control features, the Cisco 350 Series Switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a business network.
– Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco 350 Series provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
– Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.
Features and Benefits
Cisco 350 Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications. The switches provide the following benefits.
Easy Deployment and Use
Cisco 350 Series switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them. They feature:
– Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
– The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
– Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
– Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
– Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
– The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|MIB support||draft-ietf-bridge-8021x-MIB, draft-ietf-bridge, rstpmib-04-MIB, draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-MIB-v3-00-MIB, draft-ietf-syslog-device-MIB, ianaaddrfamnumbers-MIB, ianaifty-MIB, ianaprot-MIB, inet-address-MIB, ip-forward-MIB, ip-MIB, RFC1155-SMI, RFC1213-MIB, SNMPv2-MIB, SNMPv2-SMI, SNMPv2-TM, RMON-MIB.my, dcb-raj-DCBX-MIB-1108-MIB, rfc1724-MIB, RFC-1212.my_for_MG-Soft, rfc1213-MIB, rfc1757-MIB RFC-, 1215.my, SNMPv2-, CONF.my, SNMPv2-TC.my, rfc2674-MIB, rfc2575-MIB, rfc2573-MIB, rfc2233-MIB, rfc2013-MIB, rfc2012-MIB, rfc2011-MIB, draft-ietf-entmib-sensor-MIB, lldp-MIB, lldpextdot1-MIB, lldpextdot3-MIB, lldpextmed-MIB, p-bridge-MIB, q-bridge-MIB, rfc1389-MIB, rfc1493-MIB, rfc1611-MIB, rfc1612-MIB, rfc1850-MIB, rfc1907-MIB, rfc2571-MIB, rfc2572-MIB, rfc2574-MIB, rfc2576-MIB, rfc2613-MIB, rfc2665-MIB, rfc2668-MIB, rfc2737-MIB, rfc2925-MIB, rfc3621-MIB, rfc4668-MIB, rfc4670-MIB, trunk-MIB, tunnel-MIB, udp-MIB|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Combo SFP ports quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3z|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Broadcast storm control||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||Y|
|Cable length detection||Y|
|Virtual LAN features||Private VLAN,Tagged VLAN,Port-based VLAN|
|Number of VLANs||4096|
|MAC address table||16384 entries|
|Switching capacity||20 Gbit/s|
|Number of queues||8|
|Number of static routes||512|
|Number of IP interfaces||128|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Packet buffer memory||12 MB|
|DHCP features||DHCP server,DHCP client|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Access Control List (ACL) rules||512|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,SNMP,SSH,SSL/TLS|
|MAC address filtering||Y|
|Authentication||Guest VLAN, Port-based authentication|
|Number of multicast groups filtered||1000|
|Management protocols||SNMP v1/2c/3, HTTP/HTTPS, MIB, RMON, IPv4/IPv6|
|Certification||UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||296426 h|
|AC input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||12.37 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||8|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||62 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Quick start guide||Y|
|Mounting brackets included||Y|
|AC input voltage||
|Power consumption (typical)||
Guest VLAN, Port-based authentication
|MAC address filtering||
|Packet buffer memory||
|Jumbo frames support||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
|Virtual LAN features||
Private VLAN,Tagged VLAN,Port-based VLAN
|Broadcast storm control||
|Spanning tree protocol||
|MAC address table||
|Flow control support||
UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
|Combo SFP ports quantity||
|Cable length detection||
|Mounting brackets included||
|Access Control List (ACL)||
|Number of static routes||
|AC input frequency||
50 – 60 Hz
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||
|Number of VLANs||
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-20 – 70 °C
|Number of queues||
|Quick start guide||
|Number of IP interfaces||
DHCP server,DHCP client
IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3z
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||
SNMP v1/2c/3, HTTP/HTTPS, MIB, RMON, IPv4/IPv6