Cisco SG500-52 Managed L3 Black
10-15 Day Delivery
Need more?Sold Out:
Out of stock
The Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches provide the ideal technology foundation for demanding business networks. They offer the perfect mix of advanced features needed to ensure the availability of critical applications.
Now you can protect business information and provide a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future-all in a package you can afford.
Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches support:
– High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with advanced redundancy and availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
– Strong Security: Advanced security features protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off your network.
– Power-Efficient: A variety of power-saving features across all models provide one of the industry’s most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolios.
– Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, auto-configuration and discovery, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage, and simplify day-to-day network operations.
– Peace of Mind: All Cisco 500 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement (where available).
– Choose from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
– Cisco 500 models offer one or five Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots, and the Cisco 500X models offer 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots.
– Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) provides up to 30 watts per port.
– Strong security features such as access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), encrypted management data, and other advanced network defense features safeguard customer networks.
– IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
– Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
– Layer 3 static (500 models) and dynamic (500X models) IP routing provide advanced traffic management capabilities to segment networks.
Energy Efficiency and Design
– Power-saving technology, including Energy Efficient Ethernet, reduces power consumption with the ability to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed.
– More ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch includes 28- and 52-port Gigabit Ethernet switches (instead of 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports, as in traditional devices).
Management and Investment Protection
– Intuitive graphical interfaces, remote management capabilities, Textview command-line interface, Cisco Configuration Assistant, and automated deployment tools simplify setup and configuration.
– Deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED), Auto Smartports, and Voice Service Discovery Protocol (VSDP).
– All switches come with a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement (where available), limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for the term of the warranty, and one year of technical support to protect your investment.
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||52|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||52|
|Combo SFP ports quantity||2|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||2|
|SFP module slots quantity||2|
|Power connector||DC-in jack|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-T,100BASE-TX,10BASE-T|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Broadcast storm control||Y|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||Y|
|Number of VLANs||4096|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||120 Gbit/s|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100/1000Mbps|
|Number of queues||4|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Packet buffer memory||16 MB|
|DHCP features||DHCP client|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,MD5|
|Supported network protocols||TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, HTTP, UDP, ICMP, IPv6|
|Number of fans||2 fan(s)|
|Certification||UL, CSA, CE, FCC|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Noise level||41.3 dB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||154250.1 h|
|Minimum system requirements||Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Ethernet Cat 5
|AC input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|AC input frequency||47/63 Hz|
|Input current||0.230 A|
|Power consumption (typical)||47 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Cables included||AC, Serial|
|Packet transfer speed||77.38 mpps|
UL, CSA, CE, FCC
|Minimum system requirements||
Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Ethernet Cat 5
|Number of queues||
|AC input frequency||
|Power consumption (typical)||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
|Packet transfer speed||
|Jumbo frames support||
IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||
|SFP module slots quantity||
|Combo SFP ports quantity||
|Number of VLANs||
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-20 – 70 °C
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||
|AC input voltage||
|Flow control support||
|Maximum data transfer rate||
|Broadcast storm control||
|Spanning tree protocol||
|Number of fans||
|Supported network protocols||
TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, HTTP, UDP, ICMP, IPv6
|Packet buffer memory||
|MAC address table||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.