Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Mod
– Call coverage is a critical capability for administrative assistants and others who must monitor, manage, and cover the status of calls. This capability requires the ability to instantly determine the status of numerous lines beyond those of the Cisco® Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models.
– The Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models with additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys with access to 18 additional keys through the page keys for a total of 36 additional keys. You can connect up to three Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, up to two key expansion modules to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951, and one key expansion module to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961.
– You can connect the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, 9951, and 8961 models directly in the traditional side-by-side fashion or indirectly in a tethered fashion with an optional tethered cord.
– The Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device. Tethered configuration requires the purchase of the tethered cord.
– The key expansion module also articulates in the same manner as that of the Cisco Unified IP Phones it connects to, allowing you to match the same articulation angle.
|Product colour||Black, White|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||234 x 128 x 41 mm|
234 x 128 x 41 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.