Cisco VG204XM, Refurbished gateway/contr
10-15 Day DeliveryLast few available! Order now: Only 13 left.
13 in stock
Unified communications enables organizations to collaborate more effectively and streamline business processes. Reach the right resource the first time. Improve productivity and profitability. Even in an IP world, however, many organizations still use analog devices such as phones, faxes, and modems, and want or need to continue to after migration to IP telephony. Important use cases for analog gateways include:
– Budget constraints during migration to unified communications: You don’t have to replace your entire phone system as you move to unified communications. Cisco VG Series Gateways help you migrate at your own pace and budget: you can enjoy the benefits of unified communications and still use your existing analog devices.
– Meeting regulatory requirements: Many countries or industry markets require analog devices in certain use cases. Using Cisco VG Series, these organizations can still meet regulatory requirements but also have the benefits of unified communications.
– Environments that require phone service but do not have power and require long loop lengths: Examples include ranger stations, phones along railroad tracks, and some military deployments such as remote outposts.
– Harsh environments: Industries such as mining and manufacturing have harsh environments in which analog phones often have better endurance.
– Requirements for lighter IT infrastructure: Analog phones need fewer switch ports and have no power requirements.
|Supported network protocols||DHCP|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Foreign eXchange Station (FXS) ports quantity||4|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||223.8 x 206.5 x 45.2 mm|
|Input current||0.5 A|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 – 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 85%|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Safety||UL 60950б CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950б IEC 60950б EN 60950-1б AS/NZS 60950|
|Certification||FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN55022 Class B, CISPR22 Class B, VCCI Class B, EN 300386 Class B, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-2, EN300386, EN55024/CISPR24, EN50082-1, EN61000-6-1|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Internal memory type||DDR2|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-30 – 65 °C
UL 60950б CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950б IEC 60950б EN 60950-1б AS/NZS 60950
100 – 240 V
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||
|Internal memory type||
223.8 x 206.5 x 45.2 mm
|Supported network protocols||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN55022 Class B, CISPR22 Class B, VCCI Class B, EN 300386 Class B, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-2, EN300386, EN55024/CISPR24, EN50082-1, EN61000-6-1