Cisco WAP121, Refurbished 300 Mbit/s Whi
– Provides affordable high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for demanding applications.
– Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration.
– Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, highly secure authentication, and rogue access point detection.
– Attractive design with internal antennas offers flexible installation options.
– Connects to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for expensive additional wiring.
In an increasingly mobile workplace, providing secure, high-speed wireless connectivity to employees and guests is more important than ever. The Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with PoE is an easy, affordable way to improve the performance and reach of your small business network with advanced 802.11n wireless technology. This flexible solution is ideal for connecting up to 10 employees and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
Designed for today’s performance-intensive applications, the Cisco WAP121 employs 802.11n wireless technology to deliver high throughput and extended range throughout your office. It features built-in quality-of-service (QoS) features that let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic, enabling the deployment of business-quality voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
The Cisco WAP121 is simple to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. A sleek, compact design with flexible mounting options enables the access point to smoothly blend into any small business environment. Support for PoE makes the device easy to install without the need for separate power plugs or expensive new wiring.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP121 supports both Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2), encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out. For organizations that need to provide secure wireless access to employees, customers, and partners, it also provides support for separate virtual networks, with granular configuration options that let you provide the appropriate level of access for different users.
With the Cisco WAP121, you can extend highly secure business-class wireless networking anywhere in the office, with the reliability and flexibility to meet changing business needs.
– Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
– Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
– Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, protects sensitive business information.
– Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
– Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
– Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
– IntelligentQoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
– Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
– Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
– Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
|Maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u|
|Number of users||16 user(s)|
|Channels quantity||13 channels|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Receiver sensitivity||802.11b: 11Mbps@-86dBm
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,HTTPS,WEP,WPA,WPA2|
|Supported network protocols||IPv4, IPv6, NTP|
|Management protocols||SNMP v3, Bonjour|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Input voltage||12 V|
|Input current||0.5 A|
|Cable lock slot||Y|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|LED indicators||LAN, WLAN|
|Certification||FCC B, CE, IC, Wi-Fi|
|Compatible operating systems||Linux|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 85%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 90%|
|AC adapter included||Y|
|Cables included||LAN (RJ-45)|
|Cable lock slot||
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-20 – 70 °C
|Supported network protocols||
IPv4, IPv6, NTP
IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u
|AC adapter included||
|Ethernet LAN data rates||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C
FCC B, CE, IC, Wi-Fi
|Cable lock slot type||
|Maximum data transfer rate||
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||
SNMP v3, Bonjour
|Number of users||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.