Cisco X6748-SFP, Refurbished network swi
Designed for high performance Enterprise and Service Provider distribution, core layers, data-center, Web-hosting and Metro Ethernet applications, CEF720 mixed media interface modules provide line-rate gigabit Ethernet forwarding using twisted pair or fiber optic cabling with the following operational advantages:
– Backplane connection: Connects to the switch fabric using dual full duplex 20 Gbps switch fabric channels (40 Gbps total), a single 20 Gbps channel is supported by the WS-X6724-SFP.
-Chassis/slot support: Can occupy any slot in Cisco Catalyst 6503E, 6504E, 6506, 6506E, 6509, 6509E, and 6509-NEB-A and slots 9 through 13 in Catalyst 6513; the WS X6724-SFP module is supported in all slots of the Catalyst 6513.
– Supervisor engine: Supported by all versions of Supervisor Engine 720.
– Base forwarding mode and performance: Uses the central CEF engine located on the supervisor engine to forward packets up to 30 Mpps per system in its base configuration.
– Distributed forwarding upgrade option and performance: When equipped with the optional field-upgradeable WS-F6700-DFC3 dCEF forwarding daughter cards, the interface module delivers optimal performance, up to a sustained 48 Mpps per slot (26 Mpps per slot for WS X6724-SFP).
– Optics: Support hot-pluggable modular small form-factor pluggable (SFP).
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Fiber optic connector||SFP|
|Fiber ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE‑LH,1000BASE‑LX,1000BASE‑SX,1000BASE‑ZX|
|Transmission distance (max)||100 km|
|Data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|SFP module slots quantity||48|
|Buffer size per port||1.17 MB|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 – 75 °C|
|Operating altitude||-60 – 4000 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 – 104 °F|
|Safety||UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No.950, EN 60950, EN 60825-1 IEC 60950, IEC 60825-1, TS 001, CE marking, AS/NZS 3260, 21CFR1040|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, VCCI, EN55022, EN55024, CISPR 22, CE marking, AS/NZS 3548|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||356 x 406 x 30 mm|
|Fiber optic connector||
|SFP module slots quantity||
|Buffer size per port||
|Access Control List (ACL)||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 40 °C, 32 – 104 °F
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-40 – 75 °C
|Jumbo frames support||
|Transmission distance (max)||
|Data transfer rate||
-60 – 4000 m
UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No.950, EN 60950, EN 60825-1 IEC 60950, IEC 60825-1, TS 001, CE marking, AS/NZS 3260, 21CFR1040
356 x 406 x 30 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.